Updated: Mar 15
● SAMURAI SAGA is not a typical NFT collection. It's an entire ecosystem, developed and revolving around 3 unique and industry-leading components
● Much more than an NFT collection, Samurai Saga is apart of the Open World game where collectors can hand around with others owners and fight against monsters with state-of-the-art Samurai characters
● Set to unleash its latest and most ultimate NFT collection ‘ONNA-BUGEISHA’, the battle continues on its fight against evil and Kaiju monsters
● ‘ONNA-BUGEISHA’ will be available to mint exclusively between 16-18th March via https://www.samuraisaga.com/onna-bugeisha
The Battle Continues! The NFT collection, SAMURAI SAGA is set to unleash the ultimate drop titled ‘ONNA-BUGEISHA’ ahead of the highly anticipated launch of its first ‘Play-to-Earn’ gaming experience. And, here’s everything you need to know!
Dropping exclusively between 16-18th March in multiple phases, Samurai Saga, will release a total of 6,666 NFT’s which are expected to follow the earlier success of the collection’s first drop which sold out in seconds!
ONNA-BUGEISHA’s tale is one of strength and resistance, so collectors will now benefit from taking their state-of-the-art NFT into the Open World with a tribe of breeders, creators, and ultimate warriors who are ready to join the battle against Kaiju monsters. Read the full game background here.
This latest NFT collection from Samurai Saga will play a crucial role in enhancing its ecosystem, with every ONNA-BUGEISHA harvesting $GENKI tokens (native in-game currency) through Saga’s staking system. The longer the duration, the more tokens will be harvested!
Not only will the new gripping addition amplify the wider staking system, ONNA-BUGEISHA warriors are unique, playable characters in the upcoming ‘Play-To-Earn’ game. Ownership of an ONNA-BUGEISHA NFT is required to gain access to this extraordinary game character universe with exclusive skills and attributes.
With its first demo version expected to be released in April 2022, Samurai Saga is set to launch a revolutionary Web3 ‘Play-To-Earn’ gaming experience. The multiplayer warrior inspired game will allow NFT collectors to earn rewards and tokens through multiple game modes and various honours whilst they battle.
The fully-functional game with world-class graphics will allow NFT holders to unlock new playable characters, unique attributes, and in-game skills, giving them access to utilise towards earning rewards. Whether collectors are here to fight for good or evil, the new ‘play-to-earn’ game releases not only NFT earnings but weapons, exclusive avatars and tools essential for victory in Samurai Saga’s Open World.
Samurai Saga is committed to creating an NFT collection that consists of only the best and most insanely-detailed artwork, thanks to their talented artist, Dino Tomic. The collection will continue to deliver unique artwork with every NFT produced, providing the finest visual gaming experience possible for holders to tackle each battle of glory as champions and rare legends!
As well as the drop of new NFT’s and the game launch, Samurai Saga has a whole line-up of other features on the roadmap to keep collectors engaged in it’s ever evolving project. From giveaways to marketing efforts, Samurai Saga is not slowing down and has big visions to continue building upon the current community that has grown to over 50,000 strong across platforms. Watch this space!
More information on WHEN, WHERE and HOW ‘ONNA-BUGEISHA’ can be minted below:
WHEN CAN COLLECTORS MINT?
3/16 – 3pm EST Genki Only Mint
3/17 – 3pm EST Samurai Holders Mint
3/17 – 6pm EST Whitelist Mint
3/18 – 3pm EST Public Mint
*Genki Mint: If you do not have enough GENKI to mint, you can buy GENKI on UNISWAP.
*Public Mint: In order to participate in public mint you need to pre-register your wallet.
WHERE CAN COLLECTORS MINT?
The ‘ONNA-BUGEISHA’ drop will be available to mint exclusively via -
PRICE AND MAX PER WALLET
Prices and max per wallet
18000 $Genki (Max 5 per wallet)
Samurai Holders: 0.25 ETH (Max 5 per wallet)
Whitelist: 0.25 ETH (Max 2 per wallet)
Public: 0.25 ETH (Max 2 per wallet)
More on Samurai Saga
● Samurai Saga is not a typical NFT collection. It's an entire ecosystem, developed and revolving around 3 unique and industry-leading components:
● 1) An NFT collection of extremely detailed artwork by inhouse artist Dino Tomic, a collection consisting of the best and most insanely-detailed artwork.we will continuously deliver unique pieces of artwork with every NFT produced.
● 2) Staking and tokenomics - Each of our NFTs can be staked to earn our $GENKI token which will be used for future NFT drops and in-game purchases.
● 3) A state-of-the-art Play-to-Earn - an online multiplayer game where players will be able to earn rewards while enjoying the ultimate gaming experience
● Inspired by samurai lore and love of robots, The Samurai Saga is an army of 9999 randomly generated NFTs that represent various Samurais types
● As the story goes, The Samurais have been secretly watching over the world for the last 145 years, knowing that one day they would be needed again to fight evil - the time has come - but standing in the 21st century, the Samurais will need more than just their swords. That’s why this team of developers has transformed them into cyber samurais, aka playable NFT characters!
● By April 2022, there will be 3D versions of all the Samurais, allowing the owners to join the game in the Metaverse.
● Apart from the Samurai Saga game development, the team is likely to come up with a few surprises towards the end of 2022.
Samurai Saga Social Media
● Twitter: @TheSamuariSaga
● Instagram: @thesamuraisaga
● Discord: //discord.gg/samuraisaga
● Opensea: opensea.io/collection/samuraisaga